tareq7773 – tropical-deb – anyxi27 – doucamad1 – aussie-buy – sc201010 eBay Flash Memory Sellers – Test Immediately To Verify Advertised Capacity. Please Avoid Fake Memory Products! Fälschung?
Posted by DragonDakel on July 8, 2011
If you bought a flash memory item from any of these eBay sellers: tareq7773 – tropical-deb – anyxi27 – doucamad1 – aussie-buy – sc201010 you are advised to test item(s) immediately for advertised capacity. Read: H2testw 1.4 – Gold Standard In Detecting USB Counterfeit Drives . You may have purchased a fake flash memory product.
If your memory item fails testing report immediately to SOSFakeFlash . If your eBay seller is deregistered from eBay, it is urgent you report in to SOSFakeFlash. If you do not, they will not be able to investigate and to record in the their database to publish an official alert listing all items sold. eBay is suspending fake flash memory sellers to avoid buyers leaving feedback or recording the truth.
Never use any flash memory item without testing for capacity. If you purchased a fake you could lose your files and data. Read: Why Is Fake Flash Memory So Dangerous?
Please see Validation Memory links for brand names and flash nand memory chip decoding. Reminder, Gb is Gigabits, not Gigabytes. 8 bits is 1 byte. You must divide by 8, if manufacturer lists size as Gb. Exercise care in disassembly of your item to decode.
If you need help and information on eBay read:
Check your eBay Sellers feedback, type in the id: http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs
Changing Trends In The Sale Of Fake Memory On eBay For USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards And MP Players. SOSFakeFlash Advises Do Not Buy From eBay Sellers With Low FeedBack Scores. Avoid Sellers with Scores Under 300+ To Protect Yourself From Potential Fraud. Learn Why.
tareq7773 – United States
tropical-deb – United States
anyxi27 – Australia
doucamad1 – United States
aussie-buy – Australia
sc201010 – United States
- SONY VAIO USB Flash Drives 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Flood eBay! Sellers Registered In Asia Continue To Dump Fakes.
- eBay Fraud! Sony Brand Name Continues To Be Attacked On eBay! 512GB Sony Flash Memory Offered. Price On eBay Is Only $49.99 From American eBay Seller rugsgallerydecorinc. There Is No Such Thing As A “USB FLASH DRIVE SONY 512GB NEW MEMORY METALLIC KEYCHAIN”. The Biggest USB Flash Drive Capacity Is 256GB.
- Fake Sony 32GB 64GB 120GB 360GB 500GB Micro Vault USB Flash Drives Available on eBay!
- About Fake 64GB USB Pendrives – SONY MICRO VAULT and More
- Sony MicroVault USB Flash Drive Counterfeits – FlashDriveFacts Reveals Truth
please contact STOPFAKES@AM.SONY.COM
About leaving feedback on eBay:
- If your testing reveals false memory and you did not leave feedback, it is up to you to record the truth and warn other buyers.
- If you left positive feedback for a seller, you are not out of options to record the truth, you can do a follow up feedback to warn other buyers.
Feedback on eBay is permanent record. No one will erase it. You are only allowed 80 characters, use them wisely. We suggest you use:
Google XXXXXXXXXXXXX FakeMemorySentinel Or SOSFakeFlash + H2testw Fake. Only xx GB! Fraud!
where XXXXXXXXXXXXX is the eBay seller id. XX is the real capacity from your testing with H2testw. This will increase internet awareness and help other buyers frauded by the eBay seller. It is your chance to do a good deed – fast! eBay is suspending sellers rapidly, do not hold your feedback in the hopes of a refund. If you visit SOSFakeFlash you will learn it is an illusion. Use the feedback or follow up to feedback to record the truth before eBay suspends the seller. If you don’t there will be no eBay record! FakeMemorySentinel publishes the warning, SOSFakeFlash documents the seller with all flash items sold. Report to SOSFakeFlash to raise an investigation, reference FakeMemorySentinel to show the listing for an eBay fake flash memory seller.
One Response to “tareq7773 – tropical-deb – anyxi27 – doucamad1 – aussie-buy – sc201010 eBay Flash Memory Sellers – Test Immediately To Verify Advertised Capacity. Please Avoid Fake Memory Products! Fälschung?”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.